Wednesday, January 14, 2009

dat thing about plans...


I'm backk n 2day's diatribe u all will have to accompany again...please bear wid me for m in a reflective mood...

The vagaries of life can b measured only wen u set a plan...a definite course of action u want to tread upon in ur life...d whimsicalities of it can den b remarkably funny n atrocious...god bless ur soul if ur my kind though...;-)

I 1ce had a plan...it was beautiful...i basked in its sunshine for one whole month...dat tym i was a stoic kid of 15 yrs...i had a vision u c...a plan dat needed execution...now i am a still a visionary...however i sell vision nowadays -2 ne1 who has d distinctive ability to rattle d rooster's cage("the white tiger" expression) v live in...u c nowadays i hv realized d difference b/w living a dream n living a dream...d former's better...;-)

my plan was formed not on a drunken night but on a night wen i read FPS...yes i wanted to crack IIT...dnt gt me wrong...d mosaic of mesmerizing dreams has its own charm n i was held captive...captive 2 d thousand coruscating flashes of light dat promised me i could do it...yes i was drunk...high on d success of living my dream...it was not to be...d dream lyk all things of my life corrupted n corroded in2 a satire of inertia dat wound me galaxies from it all...IIT b damned...just lemme pass dis tym god...pleeaasss god...dnt lemme flunk again...it's amazing how wen u dnt plan things, dey prioritise demselves on deir own...plans i had...i still do...only d inertia binds me...

now i am 19 n in college...b4 entering i had a plan...doin well...gettin a job(maybe...;-)...in short i had a long term plan...however lyf is an intricate wrangle of deceitful truths dat can b ur mate n yet screw up ur fate...now i have a vision..short-term one though...n dat is-SCREW PLANS...i know someday i will yield back 2 dat spiral of anticpation which comes wid a plan...till den i have d next bit of bad news to luk forward to...;-)

I have a frnd who was crazy...she made plans...lots of dem..she exercised d muscle b/w her ears far too much...strained her brains out literally...den smthng happened to her...n she gt d drift of wat was coming...inspite of her plans, things were gettin screwed up...sm1 told her(aahhhmmm...;-)2 lighten up a bit...she lightened up waaay 2 much...now she enjoys pissin off profs...n now m worried...


but u know wat??...screw d plan n njoi d free fall for a while...trust me...nothin in lyf is worth d plans...


P.S-even IIT wasnt...;-)










P.S.S-n no its nt d case of sour grapes...;-)

No comments: