Saturday, February 7, 2009

bits of crumbs...


folks here i am...("folks" implies d tiny percentage of ppl who hv sanctimoniously maintained d urge to check my blog widout being coerced in2 it...;-)...n dis "grt blogowner" has gt competition it seems...
u know wat??...i hv already lost 2 her...;-)


so m back to college after a 3 week layoff(in times of such recession, i guess dis isnt d rt word to use bt jst culdnt help it;-)..n m already feeling lyk some drunk in a trance state...its lyk jumping in2 d deep end of d pool all over again...d mess food's aroma is still willfully unindulgent to my senses, d sambhar tastes morbid n d consistency n thickness of d accompanying sabji is equivocally suspect...d colour of it varies everyday wid matching taste of spite...d rotis seem 2 b from a diff orbit altogether wat wid deir unbeatable crunchiness dat could beat a Munch hands down....n Ma wonders y my appetite's whetted down to sub-zero;-)...aaaaaaaaaah heavens its a conspiracy of d gods...wish Satan would do something about it....


N speaking of mess, my life's moving in a way tangential to wat i had preposterously thot...i thot dat my lyf wuld go lyk a stallion widout reins in a straight line(its called gravity fr dose who ddnt get it...;-)...n boy results came out...n guess wat??...



i was incidentally humming a Justin Timberlake track at dat tym d results came out...i never thot dat my unintentional prophecy wuld turn out so grossly accurate....





P.S- d track was "I got a sexy back...

yeaahh....yeaaahh

I got a sexy back..."...i hope fr my sake u dnt get it...;-)




No comments: