Tuesday, November 11, 2008

engineering screw-ups no.1

this is a serious post...no lyk srsly...m in a kinda screwy phase rt now n i'll tell u y xctly...

it was sunday...no big deal i know...it was also 4.15 nearing evening...me n noder guy(frm now referred to as bisy) were watching a movie(phone booth-which by d way is a grt watch)...
n walked d deputy warden(frm nw on will b cld Naddru) on a freewheeling stroll...he stoppd, chckd out d room n ws about to go away wen he smelled it...

i froze...bisy froze...
naddru sniffed his nose, his face scrunchd up lyk a dog...

my hands moved imperceptibly 2wrds d deo lyin 3 feet frm me...

"cigarette!!!"-naddru shrieked...

my hands moved back n i adopted d most innocent xpression i could...

"jesus"- bisy breathed...
"u were smoking here..."-naddru smelled again...

no sir...
dont lie... -he barked.
we r nt sir...
wats d smell...

jesus-... it was bisy again...i guess he's of divine persuation...
who's room is dis??...-d pig-eyed, stone-faced turned to me..

i swallowed...
"wats ur name"??...

eh??- i pretended to b deaf as options slammed in2 my head at d speed of light...
name??..-he growled..

"sir u cn check d room if u want to"...dis was me, conjurin up d best option available...

he tuk a luk around...d mess was incredible even by our standards...heaps of clothes...bedsheet astrewn...mattress almost falling from bed...books...cds...oh yea i frgt d mst imp. thing...dust...dat did it...

dis tym he swallowed..."m nt d police"-he snarled...

ok sir..i agreed, bowin my head, prayers leaving my soul 2wrds bisy's jesus...

u'll meet me 2morrow n i are wanting d truth...he said, face all screwy in anger...

i bowed my head a coupla more degrees, guilty as charged...u is nt goin 2 get it dumbass...

he went away on d prowl, searching fr fodder...

P.S-a prsonal call came today morning on ma cell as i ws sleepin my guts out n i played violently sick on d fone...kept him on hold as i coughed n sneezed n felt nauseous...he told me to meet him 2morrow morning...;-)...wait fr wat hppns next...

as dey say, d future is yet to b written...

No comments: