Thursday, March 5, 2009

reverse dreaming...

The dreary existence of our forsaken selves r misplaced n mismatched to d hilt in dis inverted world...my friends of late hv bin bearing d brunt of wat dey say is my "cynical n sarcastic" best...my profs come to class n announce in a monodrone voice of a whooshing vaccuum cleaner-"ariiijiiiiiiiit(d i's r longer pertaining to my non-visibility in classes of late n d i's continue till some kind(perverted...) soul ends his/her search by declaring my burrow located deep in d corner of left hand side last bench...n as dey say- d buck stops dere...




jokes r cruelly tipped off by d haunting aura of nonsensical blabber dat keeps emanating from my mouth(n in dis case my fingers...)which in turn find solace in some distracted frnd's ears(m sure dat my words dnt inject nethng remotely gud oderwise some ppl wuld hv bin bound long ago)...noder thing m sure about is dat my "cynical" humdrumming dat my frnds hv brought to my recent & reticent notice fr d past days has in fact bin bred nt by my atrocious fate as i hv smtym said bt by my acceptin of situations...i smtyms feel lyk bttr prepared nowadays...case in example is wen i reach out fr my purse aftr having d disgusting bhelpuri n find to my close observation dat its empty...it has also come to my latest notice(courtesy my kind friend biswajeet) dat d sky isnt blue 'coz of science bt 'coz of sins...


cynical??...says who??...



my life was never d humour laden platinum spoon(which by d way i ws born wid....or was i??...newayz) dat i hv bin cradling(n drooling all over..) while trying vainly (or ws it valiantly??..) to gt straight (nt d metaphorical sense mind u...) in lyf...christ m confused ain't i??...n my profs say dat m getting worse..."worse dan who??" -i ask plaintively, my mind drawing a blank...i get a stare dat says- "very funny young man"...bt were it funny dey'll b laughing won't dey??...



n while i count stars at night somedays(sleep seems to b escaping me wen i need her d most) i cn c a face up dere...i blink my eyes...yea i ws hallcinatin i realize...bt den i frget d stars n try to c d face again...i strain...i push...hard...i cn make out...bt its faint...n den it vanishes...
u know d thing about hallucinating dnt u??...it's bare...



P.S-god bless u...


No comments: